Deenis17Deenis17

Main Audio Reviews Stats

SN| Riptide Projection |SN SN| Riptide Projection |SN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If theres one thing i can respect about the song, it is the careful attention, and complex editing that has been applied to the breaks! it's good to see someone who realy knows how to chop some sick beats (not enough d&b producers do it these days imo).

By the way, the guy below me VVV mentioned "dblue"... I downloaded it, and it's very useful! So is there any other realy good (free) VSTs that you could recomend?

All i have is Massive, a real nice Reeverb plugin, and then all them stock Fruityloops plugins.

SessileNomad responds:

dblue is a good program, use it sparingly though, effectrix costs money and does just about the same thing, it has more options though, and it just certain effects differently...

i dont even have massive so your ahead of me in some spots

ill pm you

thanks for the review

[ armageddon ] [ armageddon ]

!!!

big up mate! Most of the stuff (D&B at least) on newgrounds is kind of... "distasteful", but this is good stuff!

Though, i do agree: If i were you i would tone the reese distortion down just a TAD bit.

boney-man responds:

haha yeah that reese... lol.

Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

!!!

This is realy more like trance than DnB, so its not realy my thing,
but its definatly got some SOLID production! good work bud!

...lol and it does sound like megaman

[oZ] ~ Dr. Sin (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Dr. Sin (Dubstep)

Good shit bro!

Cable Strings Cable Strings

SHIT!

Fucking insane! Fucking insane! what program are you using? what kind of VST synths am i hearing?
My favorite part is the little breakdown thing about 15 seconds in! Big up! I'm gonna mail you a chocolate cake!

The Art of DnB The Art of DnB

Nice!

The breakdown in the middle is SICK!
What kind of synth VST are you using here? I'm having trouble finding a good one, got any suggestions? (t'would be much apreciated).

dj-KDUB responds: